Monday, May 24, 2010




I'm Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!
Okay so it has been a long time since I have posted anything so I decided to bite the bullet and start blogging yet again.
I guess starting a new job...Last October through my a bit off track but I am ready to get going again and start making cakes. My Brother and Sister In-law asked me to make my nephews birthday cake for his first birthday. I of course said yes, little did they know that I would be using there kitchen for 13 hours! Yes that's right it took me 13 hours but I got through it. I am hoping the harder I work and better I get that it will not take me as long but I am learning so I am not being to hard on myself. I have posted a few pics below of the process and of the end work.
I will be posting more cakes soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment